Overview of costs
Shipping prices are calculated based on the customer's location and the shipping method you select at the time of placing the order. The shipping cost combined with the item cost equals the total order cost.
The way we charge shipping differs from product to product depending on the following parameters:
- Vendor location (where the product is printed)
- The carrier used
- The shipping method selected
- Shipping destination
Shipping is primarily calculated based on the box items that the products are shipped in. Boxes will hold a certain number of products, which means there is a specific weight per box. Our shipping fees are based on this "box rate" calculation.
Also, if you're ordering products and shipping it within certain US territories, they will also have different pricing and shipping times. These US territories include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
If an order is printed by different vendors (for instance, your order contains a mug and a canvas wrap), you will be charged for two packages, as they are being shipped from two separate locations.
The correct format for shipping addresses
Our manufacturers accept up to 35 characters per Address Line, and all addresses need to be submitted in the English alphabet. Please note that Gooten/iChoose Store is not responsible for covering the costs of a replacement order in the case that the address is not submitted properly.
- Please double-check the shipping address to ensure it is correct.
- Additionally, we suggest filling in both Address Lines 1 and 2 as the more details the address has, the more likely it is to be delivered to the proper address.
Shipping to military addresses and PO Boxes
If you want to place an order for a military address:
- IMPORTANT: Please place APO, FPO, or AE in the state column
- Please bear in mind that APO/AE/FPO shipments are considered international shipments and may take upwards of several weeks for delivery due to customs and military mail processes.
The transit time for each order depends on the shipping method chosen at the checkout. Gooten currently offers standard, expedited, and overnight shipping for the majority of the products shipped to the US and standard for most international orders.
The production time is not included in the shipping time estimates. Shipping time is the time it takes for the item to be shipped whereas the production time is the time it takes to print the product before shipping.
Please note that there may be variances in ship dates and these times are subject to change.